Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bon-Odori Festival 2009


As a future event organisor,
I organised ''a bus of trip'' to Bon-Odori,
Stadium Matsushita...

The bus Boss changed bus suddenly...
Changed to Bus Pekerja...
i also never realise...
So shit!!!
I should warn him what type of bus I'm taking...
But I forgot tis point...
Sorry, SMP + SJI...

Somehow,
the trip still success...
It just less than half hour in the bus...
Ignore it ba...
I will remember what to do next time...

Juz like normal...
Go there for eat, drink and dance...
But never shit... [what is this?!]
Toilet damn geli lar...

I'm glad to receive some feedbacks,
that it was FUN!
Although it was my 4th year to there,
but I'm still exciting...

Too excited to chit-chat...
Forgot to take picture in the bus...

Hey friends!
Upload the picture if got ME!!!
Pretty one only ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment