Friday, April 17, 2009

Mutiara DE ProCut =.=

Tdy hor i went to Mutiara to have my hair cut...
Den hor I went to Procut wif my bro..

Da gal hu cut my hair,... Ish!! I hate her lor... She cut my hair til.. til... til... short jor... My hair is originally til-waist-long de lo... Ish... Mangkuk dat new gal...

Stupid Procut..
If not bcoz dat side cheaper.. Sigh

Gals... Tell me.... Nearby de,, any of the shops better (meaning dat they noe instruction) cheaper de.. sigh

Poor hair T-T

PS: Hello~ Yin foong is here muahahhahaha *wink*

5 comments:

  1. haha.. yang, u let who cut o? last time i oso go there lor.. the boss not there den i let one girl cut.. damn shit lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. should find boss to cut only~
    others cannot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh yoke see you everytime go there come out sure complain

    but you still go back there
    hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duno leh... new gal lai de gua... Stupid.. My poor hair *bang wall*

    ReplyDelete